Friday, May 13, 2011

CHIPPS and Berlin street food

So I'm back from Provence.
One week of in my opinion the best smelling, best looking and best tasting region of the world.
I made tons of photos, bought and ate plenty of food and drank gallons of incredibly good wine.
But more about that later.

First of all I'm very proud to present you the two reviews I wrote for the Berlin special of the urbanite section of SOMA magazine (LA, USA).
















I wrote both articles in English which makes me even prouder since English is not my native language.
You probably noticed that already.
I had great help from Wil and Jesi Khadivi who edited my articles.

Here is the first article about street food in Berlin.


















And This one is about Berlin's new healthy food
gourmet temple CHIPPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment